MOQC provides in-house clinical data abstractors for any participating practice. Our clinical data abstractors include collection and entry of data & measure trends on patient care for practices of MOQC. Our clinical data abstractors will develop a relationship with each practice, meeting deadlines and standards and report findings and trends to MOQC according to established standards & deadlines.
Our clinical data abstractors will also:
- Update assigned practices regarding matters related to data collection
- Perform audits of data for reliability and provide feedback to practices
- Report or resolve data platform, report and data discrepancies
- Work with the MOQC team to promote compassionate inclusion, trust and integrity, collaboration and growth mindset
- Work with the MOQC team to identify and implement strategies that will improve the quality of care in MOQC practices